- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Solid understanding of node.js
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Fast learner and able to work with team.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Will be stationed at Bandung
- Working Monday - Friday.
- Anytime ready sent to the Client for presentations or work with the Client (Transportation and accommodation will be covered by Company).
- BPJS allowance.
- Technical & Personal Development Training.
- Company Vacation.
- Competitive Salary.